SuperCompetent Democracies, Dissolving Neoliberalism, Elitism and Managerialism.
The New Book By Roy Madron
Video series trailer.
Without an ensemble of those very different Super-Competencies, the re-invention of democracy will fail because, “A revolution that is not more technically proficient and more effective than the regime it supplants is lost.”2 If however, democracy can be successfully re-invented, in a few decades we will see the emergence of a global network of complex, adaptive socio-technical-ecological systems that are,
- Enduring in purposes and principles
- Powered from the periphery, unified from the core
- Equitable in the distribution of power, rights, responsibilities, and rewards
- Linked by fluid webs of cooperation and competition
- Compatible with the human spirit and the biosphere
The book will propose how Super-competent Democracies could be achieved. It comprises:
Introduction: MEET THE COMBATANTS
Part 1: LEARNING FROM THE NEO-LIBERAL THOUGHT-COLLECTIVE
Part 2: THE DROPPING OF THE PENNIES
Part 3: CHALLENGING THE DOMINANT PARADIGM.
Part 4: THE SUPER-COMPETENCIES PARADIGM
Part 5: THE SUPER-COMPETENCIES COMMUNITY