at 21 secs, Hi Chuck, he used to love me when I was a democrat.
If we fast Forward to the 2016 Presidential Debate and the Al Smith Memorial Dinner. What we see is a GOP candidate who does not represent the GOP Establishment and Democratic Party candidate who does represent both the GOP and Democratic Party Establishment both having become Federalist, in the old sense of the original two party contextualising of what the Republic was to be.
There are two striking factoids about the Al Smith Memorial Dinner and those are that 1948 and 1992 are the only two years in its 67-year history that the respective candidates for president did not address the dinner those years are 1948 and 1992.
In 1948 A Democratic Candidate Truman was on the ticket that had been installed by the establishment against the popular choice Henry A Wallace had lost out to Truman for Vice president in 1944 and in 1948 ran as an independent.
The 1992 Election had the third candidate Ross Perot and also Bill Clinton came from out of the blue to secure the Democratic Nomination and topple the incumbent George Herbert Walker Bush for the presidency.
The other notable year is 1960 when Kennedy beat Nixon. Kennedy’s address to the Dinner in 1960 is instructive in its reference to the 1928 Election when Smith Lost to the Republicans
But the world is small when your enemy is loose on the other side.”
Nixons Response.To Kennedy.
From these two speeches it is apparent that as Nixon himself noted Kennedy had the better Speech Writer, that His Father Joseph would not Pay for a Landslide is commented upon in the great book, Sins of the Father, He obviously did not see any merit in Skimping on the best Speech writers.
Watch Hilary Clintons Speech in Response to trumps, She was a very bad candidate, this exchange shows it and also the Shumer Banter was Telling. Take some time and watch the Dias as the Guests are introduced by the Master of Ceremonies, There you will see how the President of the United States is really Elected and Donald Trump was not that Choice, he had a very tough Room that night as the cat calling during his speech showed.
As Ray McGovern Says in the interview linked above, The choice was Plague or Cholera.
Update 24th August.
The curious sensation of being called a Fascist for pointing out the rhetorical excesses in the MSM against Donald Trump?
On Dialogue ( A future Blog , NB)
Social conditioning is the sociological process of training individuals in a society to respond in a manner generally approved by the society in general and peer groups within society.Manifestations of social conditioning are vast, but they are generally categorized as social patterns and social structures including nationalism, education, employment, entertainment, popular culture, religion, spirituality and family life. The social structure in which an individual finds him or herself influences and can determine their social actions and responses.
Summary of Part 1So . . . . in a similar manner to my experience, we have someone (DjSadhu) discover a fact that:
- was never before shared with him in any form (school, documentaries, books, web sites, etc.), and
- was a revolutionary idea totally different from what he did learn, so he had to share his “aha” moment with others.Unlike me (no video animation expertise) DjSadhu produces a slick video to show this newfound perspective, since he can’t find anything like it elsewhere.What’s the response from the “interwebs”?
Critic/Instructor – Rhys Taylor
- He understands that DjSadhu’s first couple of videos have scientific errors, yet the basicpremise of the solar system moving through space in a helical motion is for the most part correct.
- He takes a constructive win-win approach and works in a positive manner with DjSadhu to fix the errors in an attempt to produce a more accurate video than the original two.
Bruce Charlton, In PC no one is ever safe.
- We must now take precautions to prevent you from being embarrassed by something in which the ignorant majority is at fault for lack of proper consideration, and so from supposing with them, that man has not been created truly good simply because he is able to do evil. … If you reconsider this matter carefully and force your mind to apply a more acute understanding to it, it will be revealed to you that man’s status is better and higher for the very reason for which it is thought to be inferior: it is on this choice between two ways, on this freedom to choose either alternative, that the glory of the rational mind is based, it is in this that the whole honor of our nature consists, it is from this that its dignity is derived.
Pelagius (c. 390-418) was an Irish or British ascetic moralist, who became well known throughout the Roman Empire in Late Antiquity. He was declared a heretic by the Council of Carthage. His doctrine became known as Pelagianism.
My aim is not to provide excuses for black behavior or to absolve blacks of personal responsibility. But when the new black conservatives accent black behavior and responsibility in such a way that the cultural realities of black people are ignored, they are playing a deceptive and dangerous intellectual game with the lives and fortunes of disadvantaged people. We indeed must criticize and condemn immoral acts of black people, but we must do so cognizant of the circumstances into which people are born and under which they live. By overlooking these circumstances, the new black conservatives fall into the trap of blaming black poor people for their predicament. It is imperative to steer a course between the Scylla of environmental determinism and the Charybdis of a blaming-the-victims perspective.
from Race Matters. Cornell West.
And it continues more posts in which your Blogger is reduced to Scum, rascist and more deplorable epithets.?
And Contact, ( Sort of?)
8 thoughts on “Six Ways to Sunday, Trump and the Deep State. Schumer´s prediction.”