Anti-Semitic’ blogger who called Auschwitz a ‘theme park’ to stand trial
Alison Chabloz to stand trial in January following an offensive video she posted online called (((Survivors)))
Anti Semetism, Islamaphobia, Radical Atheism, Holocaust Research / Climate Denial / Nationalism / Populism/ Mental FacultiesTaboos?Subversion/ Rules for Radicals. Jewish Paedophilia Cannard.
[hide]This section has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
The ensuing controversy
War of words in the German press
Der europäische Bürgerkrieg
- There were other equally horrible acts of violence in the 20th century. Some of the examples Nolte cited were the Armenian genocide; Soviet deportations of the so-called “traitor nations,” such as the Crimean Tatars and the Volga Germans; British “area bombing” in World War II; and American violence in the Vietnam War.
- Nazi genocide was only a copy of Soviet genocide, and thus can in no way be considered unique.
- Nolte argued that the vast majority of Germans had no knowledge of the ‘Holocaust while it was happening Nolte claimed that the genocide of the Jews was Hitler’s personal pet project, and that the Holocaust was the work of only a few Germans who were entirely unrepresentative of German society Contradicting the American historian Raul Hilberg, who claimed that hundreds of thousands of Germans were complicit in the Holocaust, from high-ranking bureaucrats to railway clerks and locomotive conductors, Nolte argued that the functional division of labour in modern society meant that most people in Germany had no idea of how they were assisting in genocide. In support of this, Nolte cited the voluminous memoirs of German generals and Nazi leaders, such as Albert Speer, who claimed to have no idea that their country was engaging in genocide during World War II.
- Nolte maintained that to a certain degree Nazi anti-Semitic policies were justifiable responses to Jewish actions against Germany, such as Weizmann’s alleged 1939 “declaration of war” on Germany.
- Finally, Nolte hinted at the possibility that the Holocaust had never happened at all. Nolte claimed that the Wannsee Conference never took place, and argued that most Holocaust scholarship is flawed because most Holocaust historians are Jewish, and thus “biased” against Germany and in favour of the idea that there was a Holocaust.
Conclusion of dispute
In its decision, the Court of Justice confirmed the findings ofthe Regional Court that the mass murder of Jews in the gas chamber ofconcentration camps during the Second World War were historicallyproven and therefore common knowledge. The taking of evidence on suchmatters was consequently not necessary. In this respect, the Court ofJustice referred to the constant case-law of the Federal ConstitutionalCourt, its own constant case-law as well as the jurisprudence of the
|Born||Ursula Hedwig Meta Wetzel
November 8, 1928
Winterscheid in Hesse
Back in the day, one of my favorite past-times was mocking the living daylights out of Aussie antisemite Brendon O’Connell, who spent some time in jail for racial hatred. After being released, the walking advertisement for contraception got himself arrested and charged again, this time for threatening to kill.
A second point raised in my letter to you (and in the article) is the vulgarization of the phrase “genocide,” so extreme as to amount to virtual Holocaust denial, and the reason why I rarely use the term. Take a concrete case: the murder of thousands of men and boys after women and children are allowed to flee if they can get away.
See Montbiot Chomsky Below and Harris / Chomsky
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/f/felix_dennis.html
´´a rising of the rich against the poor´´,(1)
´and indeed Calvin had written the unfortunate statement:
´´The people must always be kept in poverty in order that they remain obedient´´.(2)
´´but criticism should have been directed rather at the hypocrisy and lack
of realism in the ideals of the wartime propaganda and at the lack of honesty of the chief negotiators in carrying on the pretense that these ideals were still in effect while they violated them daily, and necessarily violated them. The settlements were clearly made by secret negotiations, by the Great Powers exclusively, and by power politics. They had to be. No settlements could ever have been made on any other bases. The failure of the chief negotiators (at least the Anglo-Americans) to admit this is regrettable, but behind their
reluctance to admit it is the even more regrettable fact that the lack of political experience and political education of the American and English electorates made it dangerous for the negotiators to admit the facts of life in international political relationships.”
Carol Quiggley Tradgedy and Hope-
Quiggleys words.p.232 tragedy and Hope.
2 thoughts on “Anti-Semitic’ blogger who called Auschwitz a ‘theme park’ to stand trial. The British Dream of Freedom of Speech and expression.”