| Kevin Mugur Galalae
(whistleblower, activist, author, journalist,historian)
|Born||23 November 1965|
|Exposed||Surveillance and censorship program|
|Interests||• Surveillance State
Kevin Galalae worked as a writer and consultant in the fields of education, art and NGOs. His life changed when in 2009, studying at a UK university he discovered evidence of a government sponsored covert surveillance and censorship program which he published on the internet. He has frequently employed the tactic of the hunger strike, with mixed results.
An introductory interview with Kevin Galalae
by Adam Bierman, from 2011-11-23.
Exposure of covert Surveillance and censorship program
- Full article: Surveillance and censorship program
European Court of Human Rights
|Kevin Galalae in Strasbourg on day 21 of his hunger strike|
- Day 8: File:Kevin Galalae’s hunger strike appeal letter.pdf – Open letter hand delivered to Mr T. Hammarberg.
- Day 15: File:Message from the man outside after 14 days of hunger strike.pdf – Kevin’s second open letter to Commissioner Hammarberg . The link contains a brief extract from the letter which constitutes a good introduction to SAC.
- Day 22: File:Educating the educated.pdf Another message from the Man Outside – Kevin’s third open letter to Commissioner Hammarberg.
- Day 29: More files from Kevin on day 29 of his hunger strike. They are the fruits of long hours of contemplating the actions and behaviour of the ‘Authorities‘ that finally prompted him to embark on the hunger strike in Strasbourg
- Day 30: Kevin abandoned his hunger strike 
Surveillance and censorship program
This page is the work of evidence from a single source, Kevin Galalae. Evidence from others sources would be most welcome. Surveillance and censorship program(censorship, mass surveillance) Date 2007 – Present Type program Exposed by Kevin Galalae Description The UK government’s ‘Surveillance and censorship’ (SAC) program is alleged by Kevin Galalae to be a part of the their CONTEST ‘war on terror’ strategy. He describes it as a project to ‘brainwash the young and the impressionable to hold skewed and hypocritical views in line with the British Government’s foreign and domestic policy objectives’.
SAC is the acronym for a covert surveillance and censorship programme operating in Britain’s higher education institutions since 2007, uncovered and exposed at Oxford and Leicester universities in 2009. SAC works by assigning secret service agents to university programs and courses to act as moles. Disguised as common students they then collaborate with the course tutors to control the debates and to censor students in line with the requirements of CONTEST (The United Kingdom’s Strategy for Countering International Terrorism). They gather information on every student, test the students’ allegiance to the system, assist the course tutors in deflecting and diverting the discussions away from subjects the government deems taboo or when the opinions expressed by students run counter to Britain’s foreign or domestic policies, bully and coerce students into toeing the politically correct line, manufacture consent and, should that fail, provoke students to commit netiquette breaches or simply create an environment so harassing as to cause targeted students to quit their studies of their own accord. The overall effect is to brainwash the young and the impressionable to hold skewed and hypocritical views in line with the British Government’s foreign and domestic policy objectives.
Experience and Dispute with Oxford and Leicester UniversitiesGalalae summarises his Oxford experience as follows:The Great Secret and it’s accompanying library of articles and files, document the existence of a covert surveillance and censorship (SAC) program in British higher education institutions, how it was uncovered at Oxford and Leicester universities, how it operates, and the ongoing international cover-up to prevent it from being exposed to the general public.I am releasing all my evidence and data pertaining to SAC, to the general public for the following reasons:
I consider WikiSpooks a safe repository for the data I have collected on SAC, which needs to be sheltered and accessible in perpetuity. My personal computers have been attacked and disabled three times by, I assume, Britain’s intelligence agencies. Had I not stored the data on external hard drives I would have lost all the evidence I had collected.
- To ensure that other students will not have to suffer the indignity of being treated as second class citizens and the sense of alienation and persecution I felt when my right to free speech, thought and conscience were infringed while attending university.
- To give other victimised students who find themselves in a similar position the ability to use my case as a reference when lodging complaints against their universities with the Office of the Independent Adjudicator or an international authority.
- To empower Britain’s beleaguered students with leverage against their government so they may negotiate funding for education from a position of strength – the implication being that if their government has enough money for spying on and censoring them then it must have enough money to properly fund education. If not then its priorities are wrong.
- To hold the UK government accountable, the EU, and the European governments that have signed on to implement SAC through the Stockholm Programme so they will think twice before surreptitiously violating international laws and betraying the civil and privacy rights of their citizens in covert, underhanded and extrajudicial ways.
- To ensure that secret service agencies are once again subordinated to proper civilian oversight or, better yet, deprived of the right to hold surveillance and censorship powers over the citizens of the free world.
- To prevent the destruction of the evidence pertaining to SAC through cyber attacks.
Articles and Files pertaining to Kevin Galalae’s Experiences of UK Higher Education InstitutionsThe following files are a complete record of Kevin Galalae’s experiences with UK Higher education and the SIS‘s to date. They are listed below in approximate chronological order although there are considerable time overlaps with many of them.
- File:Turning the Tide.pdf – a summary to date (2 July 2011) of Kevin Galalae’s experiences fighting covert Establishment efforts to censor and otherwise steer secondary education establishments in the UK and Europe.
- File:The Great Secret.pdf – An overview of Kevin Galalae’s experiences with the UK university authorities.
- File:Canada’s Political Prisoner.pdf
SAC in perspective
- File:Covert Censorship at Oxford and Leicester University.pdf
- File:Andrew Vallance on surveillance and censorship in British universities.pdf
- File:Home Office email confirms UK blocks Internet access to The Great Secret.pdf
- File:Claude Scilley of The Whig Standard refuses to publish SAC.pdf
- File:Canada’s Governor General infringes right of protest.pdf
SAC at Oxford
- File:Censorship, Surveillance and Discrimination at Oxford University.pdf
- File:Appendices 1-20 for Censorship, Surveillance and Discrimination at Oxford University.zip
- File:Appendices 21-32 for Censorship, Surveillance and Discrimination at Oxford University.zip
- File:Email to Oxford University VC Andrew Hamilton.pdf
- File:OIA draft decision on Kevin Galalae’s complaint against Oxford University.pdf
- File:Kevin Galalae’s response to OIA draft decision on complaint against Oxford University.pdf
- File:Oxford University infringes right of protest.pdf
- File:Oxford police infringe right of protest.pdf
SAC at Leicester
- File:Censorship, Surveillance and Indoctrination at Leicester University.pdf
- File:Appendices 1-20 to Censorship, Surveillance and Indoctrination at Leicester University.zip
- File:Appendices 21-40 to Censorship, Surveillance and Indoctrination at Leicester University.zip
- File:Manufacturing Consent and Intellectual Cloning at Leicester University – Letter to Dr. Rofe.pdf
- File:OIA preliminary decision on Kevin Galalae complaint against Leicester University.pdf
- File:Kevin Galalae’s response to OIA preliminary decision on Leicester University complaint.pdf
- File:Supporting files 1-16 to Kevin Galalae’s response to OIA preliminary decision on Leicester University complaint.zip
- File:Supporting files 17-24 to Kevin Galalae’s response to OIA preliminary decision on Leicester University complaint.zip
- File:OIA final decision on Kevin Galalae complaint against Leicester University.pdf
- File:Leicester University infringes right of protes.pdf
- File:Leicester police infringe right of protest.pdf
SAC at the European Court of Human Rights
Facts about “Surveillance and censorship program“
- File:Kevin Galalae vs. the United Kingdom, European Court of Human Rights.pdf – Kevin Galalae’s pleading before the European Court of Human Rights
- File:Council of Europe on the wrong side of the law.pdf – Correspondence between Kevin Galalae and the Secretariat of the Council of Europe concerning his request for permission to stage a demonstration.
- File:Hunger strike handout.pdf – Public handout about Kevin Galalae’s hunger stike on the Lawn of the European Commission starting on Tuesday 12 April 2011
- File:Strasbourg Permit.pdf – Strasbourg police permit re Galalae’s hunger strike.
Constitutes Program +, Censorship + and Mass surveillance + Display date 2007 – Present + Display docType WikiSpooks Page + Display image File:Event.png + Display image2 + Has eventType Program + Has fullPageName Surveillance and censorship program + Has fullPageNamee Surveillance_and_censorship_program + Has noRatings 0 + Has objectClass Event + Has objectClass2 Event + Has revisionSize 7,994 + Has revisionUser Robin + Is not stub true + Start 2007 +
3 thoughts on “Summary of Depopulation/Globalisation System . Kevin Galalae.”