| Kevin Mugur Galalae
(whistleblower, activist, author, journalist,historian)
|Born||23 November 1965|
|Exposed||Surveillance and censorship program|
|Interests||• Surveillance State
Kevin Galalae worked as a writer and consultant in the fields of education, art and NGOs. His life changed when in 2009, studying at a UK university he discovered evidence of a government sponsored covert surveillance and censorship program which he published on the internet. He has frequently employed the tactic of the hunger strike, with mixed results.
Exposure of covert Surveillance and censorship program
- Full article: Surveillance and censorship program
European Court of Human Rights
|Kevin Galalae in Strasbourg on day 21 of his hunger strike|
- Day 8: File:Kevin Galalae’s hunger strike appeal letter.pdf – Open letter hand delivered to Mr T. Hammarberg.
- Day 15: File:Message from the man outside after 14 days of hunger strike.pdf – Kevin’s second open letter to Commissioner Hammarberg . The link contains a brief extract from the letter which constitutes a good introduction to SAC.
- Day 22: File:Educating the educated.pdf Another message from the Man Outside – Kevin’s third open letter to Commissioner Hammarberg.
- Day 29: More files from Kevin on day 29 of his hunger strike. They are the fruits of long hours of contemplating the actions and behaviour of the ‘Authorities‘ that finally prompted him to embark on the hunger strike in Strasbourg
- Day 30: Kevin abandoned his hunger strike