Zionism, Calvinism and the “Jewish national home” in Palestine into a “Jewish Commonwealth” (Theresa May the new Lord Protector?)
What is Zionism?
Until nearly the end of the nineteenth century, Zionism is therefore exclusively a puritan Anglo-Saxon project to which only a Jewish elite adheres. It is strongly condemned by the rabbis who interpret the Torah as an allegory and not as a political plan.
Among the current consequences of these historical facts, we must admit that if Zionism aims at the creation of a state for the Jews, it is also the foundation of the United States. Therefore, the question of whether policy decisions are all made in Washington or Tel Aviv has only relative interest. It is the same ideology that is in power in both countries. Furthermore, Zionism having enabled the reconciliation between London and Washington, the challenge is to tackle this alliance, the most powerful one in the world.
Adherence of the Jewish People to Anglo-Saxon Zionism
It is the theology of Reverend Blackstone which served as the basis for Washington’s unwavering support for the creation of Israel. And this long before AIPAC (the pro-Israel lobby) was created and took control of Congress. In reality, the power of the lobby derives not so much from its money and its ability to finance election campaigns as from this ideology still present in the USA .
Zionism has thus never had the goal of “saving the Jewish people by giving them a home,” but the triumph of Anglo-Saxon imperialism by associating them with it. Furthermore, not only is Zionism not a product of Jewish culture, but the majority of Zionists has never been Jews, while the majority of Jewish Zionists are not religious Jews. Biblical references ubiquitous in Israeli public discourse, reflect only the thought of the believing part of the country and are primarily intended to convince the U.S. population.
The Anglo-Saxon pact for the creation of Israel in Palestine
Therefore, the decision to create Israel has nothing to do with the destruction of the European Jews which came two decades later, during the Second World War.
The creation of the State of Israel, which was made against the people of Palestine, was therefore also made with the agreement of the Arab monarchs. In addition, at the time, the Sharif of Mecca, Hussein bin Ali, did not interpret the Koran as Hamas did. He did not think that “Muslim land cannot be ruled by non-Muslims.”
The legal establishment of the State of Israel
- The Jewish state would embrace the whole of Palestine and probably Transjordan;
- the displacement of Arabs in Iraq and
- the taking in hand by Jews of sectors of development and control of the economy throughout the Middle East.
It is absolutely wrong to think that the problem posed by Israel concerns only the Middle East. Today, Israel takes militarily action anywhere in the world poviding a cover for Anglo-Saxon imperialism. In Latin America, Israeli agents organized repression during the coup against Hugo Chavez (2002) or the overthrow of Manuel Zelaya (2009). In Africa, they were everywhere present during the war of the Great Lakes and organized the arrest of Muammar el-Qaddafi. In Asia, they led the assault and killing of Tamil Tigers (2009), etc.. Each time, London and Washington swear they are not involved. In addition, Israel controls many media and financial institutions (such as the US Federal Reserve).
The struggle against imperialism
- Extension of the Gas War to the Levant – by Thierry Meyssan, Translation Roger Lagassé, Al-Watan/Voltaire Network, 21 July 2014.
- Meeting of the Security Council on the Middle East and the Israeli offensive in Gaza – Voltaire Network, 22 July 2014.
- Statement by the President of the Security Council on Gaza – Voltaire Network, 28 July 2014.
- L’Effroyable imposture 2, Manipulations et désinformations – Sur l’histoire du sionisme, on se reportera au chapitre correspondant (« Israël et les Anglo-Saxons. Edition Alphée, 2007. Les lecteurs y trouveront de nombreuses références bibliographiques.
- The Cousins’ Wars : Religion, Politics, Civil Warfare and the Triumph of Anglo-America, by Kevin Phillips, Basic Books (1999).
- American Theocracy (2006) by Kevin Phillips.
- La formulation du point 12 est particulièrement sibylline. Ainsi, lors de la conférence de paix de Paris, en 1919, l’émir Fayçal l’évoqua pour revendiquer le droit des peuples anciennement sous le joug ottoman à disposer d’eux-mêmes. Il s’entendit répondre qu’il avait le choix entre une Syrie placée sous un ou sous plusieurs mandats. La délégation sioniste fit valoir que Wilson s’y était engagé à soutenir le Commonwealth juif à la grande surprise de la délégation états-unienne. En définitive, Wilson confirma par écrit qu’il fallait entendre le point 12 comme un engagement de Washington pour la création d’Israël et à la restauration de l’Arménie.
- Résolution 181 de l’Assemblée générale de l’Onu – Réseau Voltaire, 29 novembre 1947.
- Résolution 194 de l’Assemblée générale de l’ONU – Réseau Voltaire, 11 décembre 1948.
- Shimon Peres addressed Gulf Security Council, end November – Translation Alizée Ville, Voltaire Network, 5 December 2013