https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:RogerGLewis http://www.realrld.com/blog/the-ending-of-the-long-monetary-expansion-cycle-and-a-brave-new-world-of-housing-realism The Ending of the Long Monetary Expansion Cycle and a Brave new world...
https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-12042603/Why-banks-gone-bust-Im-shorting-them.html?ico=amp-comments-viewall&login#comments-12042603 https://bankunderground.co.uk/2021/11/30/impact-of-the-uk-qe-on-banks-balance-sheets/. Qe creates commercial bank reserves which they may or may not lend as...
2 thoughts on “Facts are facts and Science Science, Even on FaceBook. Maybe not in the Cult of Green?”
“You are not expected to understand this”
* If the new process paused because it was
* swapped out, set the stack level to the last call
* to savu(u_ssav). This means that the return
* which is executed immediately after the call to aretu
* actually returns from the last routine which did
* the savu.
* You are not expected to understand this.
rp->p_flag =& ~SSWAP;
1. the clandestine copying and distribution of literature banned by the state, especially formerly in the communist countries of eastern Europe.
“a samizdat newsletter”
#SamizdisSamizdat #BrexitRebeliion #ConquestofDough #Web3BeattheBanStick