A greying middle-aged man in a curious tee shirt looks forlornly into the 30 inch Mac screen in his den in rural Sweden. The tee shirt reads “Every one, get back its an asshole” Running Linux on his 13 year old Mac which no longer can run the latest OSX a phenomenal array of computing power surrounds him, he is nervous, long nights of coding and hacking to evade the Cyber Cops could be blown if he reveals too much but the minds of a younger generation needed to know the knowledge he would now be broadcasting.
The Rest of The Video Series is at the end of the links to this video after Hypathia demonstrates the elliptical orbit.
at 1.01 Clive That’s you at the meeting in my mind.
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGVIKqbEtdU Greta has certainly raised some interesting questions none of them about the Environment and AGW Global Warming.
Let Me Google that for you allows you to send a search for someone to put in their browser, it allows you to tick a recommend box of a particular Browser I recommend Duck a Gogo in this browser, This is relevant to questions like the Settled Seance of Climastrology where you will find it hard to find this debate for instance. This Debate is mentioned in one of my recent talks, Put a search in your browser Try and FInd It, try “Climate Debate” “Debate on Climate”. “Public Debate With Scientists” http://bfy.tw/MLJS there try that Now Try This, http://bfy.tw/MLJY
let me just walk through it very quickly30:11okay there’s not a test dr. Mann would30:14get an A everybody else I’m not quite so30:17sure including myself so this is when I30:21started talking about this into Pentagon30:23a decade ago some of my fellow Admirals30:27asked me titli have you got religion on30:29this and I said no I just went to the30:30Church of the radiative transfer30:32equation and as dr. Mann kind of pointed30:35out we’ve known this stuff for a long30:37time so you had Fourier on the far left30:40in the 1820s figured out the atmosphere30:43effects heat you have Tyndall Ascot he30:46actually figured out carbon dioxide was30:48in fact a greenhouse gas and by the time30:51you got to the close of the 19th century30:52had the guy on the right a rain who’s a30:54Swede starting to do the first global30:57warming calculations30:58she had a Frenchman a Scot a Swede as31:01far as I know they did not go into a bar31:02but they kind of figured this stuff out31:05so I say that this is the fundamentals31:07of climate certainty so what do the31:10observations say
Admiral Titley, is in the running for one of the “Kuhnt Journals” nobbles, at out inaugural dinner in Stockholm, he manages in this short segment of his talk to achieve a combination of logical fallacies worthy of the greatest Dadaist absurdist.
I started my journey as climate skeptic in 2009 in an attempt to understand the physics of the so called “greenhouse effect” threatening human civilisation by global warming from human emission of CO2 as a powerful “greenhouse gas”.
I then discovered that the “greenhouse effect”was (and still is) is very vaguely identified in the scientific literature which poses a severe difficulty to skepticism of CO2 alarmism.
The ongoing edX course Denial101x Making Sense of Climate Science Denial is an attack on skepticism to CO2 alarmism, referred to as “denialism”, introduced by:
- In this first week you will be introduced to some of the terminology we will use in the course in order to begin building your understanding of scientific consensus, the psychology of denial and the spread of denial.
The course shows which skeptics arguments are the most effective and thus requires special effort to kill. In this sense the course offers valuable insight. In a video lecture in week 3 on the “Greenhouse Effect”, we are informed that:
- The glow from the Earth surface goes upwards, greenhouse gasses absorb some of this heat and they then glow in every direction including down towards us.
- This is how the greenhouse effect works. We measure it every day here at Reading Atmospheric Obervatory by a pyrgeometer…it has a special window only allowing infrared light through to be measured. Even during a cloudless night it measures the constant greenhouse glow.
- Even though the greenhouse effect is an observed fact, there is a myth that it does not exist. This myth misinterprets a law of physics called the second law of thermodynamics. The 2nd law says that even though heat moves in all directions, overall heat moves from hot to cold, and not from cold to hot.
- The myth says that the greenhouse effect does not exist because it means heat moving from a cooler sky to warmer surface. But this is a misrepresentation: The greenhouse effect obeys the law: A square meter of Earth surface send about 500 Watts upwards, so it works like a 500 W heater. The greenhouse effect sends down about 330 Watts of heat, so in total about 170 Watts goes from the warmer surface to the cooler sky. Heat overall goes from hot to cold but the greenhouse effect sends som back to warm us up.
- The myth misrepresents the 2nd law. Meanwhile observatories measures the greenhouse effect every day all over the globe.We understand that the “greenhouse effect” is based on “back radiation” from the atmosphere, which is measured by pyrgeometers.From the beginning of my skeptics journey I understood, from a new proof of Planck’s radiation I had constructed as part of a larger effort to describe physics as analog computation, that “back radiation” is an illusion without physical reality, and so that a pyrgeometer is constructed to sell this illusion to a market in need of “instrumental evidence”.
15,000 in 60 cities world-wide. How many hundreds on Leeds Town Hall steps? Surely they must listen now? So why did I come away profoundly depressed?
Because, like Greta Thunberg, who sees being Asperger’s as a gift, I see things differently from most . I could not help reflecting that she started what may yet change the world alone.
I identify with her. I too started my solo campaign to save the world from ecological destruction 46 years ago. That was in response to the 1972 Report Limits to Growth, the first public warning that human economic activity was in danger of damaging the planet’s ecosystems.
I went door to door Jehovah’s Witness style with the message:
“The End of the World need not be at Hand!”
All my friends just thought I was mad. What became the Green Party was formed in response to Limits, but again…
View original post 489 more words