— Ursula von der Leyen (@vonderleyen) December 2, 2019
14. Taxation is at the economic core wherever government supplies significant services such as civil and military protection of property rights, infrastructure, education or healthcare. The UK is no exception.
15. Taxation comprises three fundamental economic parts:
l Creation of the medium of taxation and issue into the economy
l Distribution of the medium of taxation through the economy
l Collection of the medium of taxation
The medium of taxation
16. Over the course of history, the medium of taxation has changed several times. Under the earliest systems, taxation was paid in cattle, later moving to grain – generally rice or wheat (tithe systems) or labour (corvée systems). Whenever payments moved to metal tokens issued by the rulers, a money system was born. These tokens were usually made out of scarce and distinctive metals to prevent counterfeiting – silver, sometimes gold. The tokens would move through the economy through economic exchange, but would be demanded back by the rulers as the means of collecting taxes. Wooden tally sticks were the most successful English tax medium. The public demand of tokens to pay taxation ensures a sustained demand and maintains their exchange value across the economy.
17. Modern taxation systems are still based around the creation, distribution and collection of tokens, but the tokens now take electronic rather than physical form. These tokens are bookkeeping entries in the banking system. The structure of the taxation system and the economy it controls is determined by the rules under which these electronic bookkeeping tokens are created, distributed and collected. Coins and notes are still issued in small quantity, but are subsidiary to to the banking system’s bookkeeping entries.
18. The economic power of the tax system is determined both by how and where in the economy the medium of taxation is created and where and how the medium is collected.
19. Contemporary governments grant the exclusive power to issue the medium of taxation to a state sanctioned banking cartel. The banking cartel comprises a central bank and private member banks. The central bank is responsible for price fixing, information sharing, promoting member interests and preventing member defaults. Serving the public interest is not a primary goal of a central bank. The cartel holds the exclusive power to set the price of and issue the medium of taxation. Governments generally prohibit the issue of alternative media for exchange and mandate payments of taxes only in the cartel-issued medium.
20. The collection of the medium of taxation is under direct government control. Most tax is collected whenever economic production takes place. This places a burden on producers, who must acquire the medium of taxation directly or indirectly from the private banking cartel. The economic effect of taxation is dependent on the rules for calculating the amount of tax which is paid, regardless of who the tax is collected from. Usually, the person from whom the tax is collected can pass the burden of acquiring the medium on to others, generally by paying less for economic inputs, but sometimes by charging more for economic outputs.
21. The spending power derived from taxation is shared between the government and the private banking cartel. This spending power is transmitted through the economy by banking cartel to their favoured associates, and by the government and their favoured associates. The system is effectively one of dual sovereignty since the sovereign powers of tax collecting and the corresponding issue of money is shared between the government and the banking cartel. This is the most distorting aspect of tax policy.
”The monetary and financial system of an economy are part of the socio-politico-economic control mechanism used by every state to connect the economy with the polity and society. This neural network provides the administrative means to collect taxes, direct investment, provide public goods, trade. The money measures provide a crude but serviceable basis for the accounting system which in turn, along with the codification of commercial law and financial regulation are the basis for economic evaluation and the measurement of trust and fiduciary responsibility among the economic agents. A central feature of a control mechanism is that it is designed to influence process. Dynamics is its natural domain. Equilibrium is not the prime concern, the ability to control the direction of motion is what counts.
Why is this EU Green New Deal being Unveiled on the 12th December? perhaps because it is too late, then, to influence the UK’s “Brino”, Election. An Election in which, EU Military Unification, The Carbon Based currency agenda and a shift to a more Authoritarian and top-down constitutional approach are all slated, but not discussed. As a Vassal of the EU Rules-Based federated Empire. BRINO is not Brexit and Get Brexit done is an anagram of Being Extorted.
The Extortion and the Austerity is Baked already into the EU Lisbon Treaty cake, which of course is a re-iced confection of the Maastricht treaty. Brino is yet more Centralisation and loss of peoples democratic and economic sovereignty by other means. BRINO is a re-iced MAY surrender treaty. And the political pigmies in Westminster and the British Establishment happily mislead the Uk public over the cliff for their own Elitist ends.
What does it mean to take back control,
This Gif made for Wiki Ballot spells out the headings.
This post focuses on our Money? Who controls it
19. “Contemporary governments grant the exclusive power to issue the medium of taxation to a state sanctioned banking cartel. The banking cartel comprises a central bank and private member banks. The central bank is responsible for price fixing, information sharing, promoting member interests and preventing member defaults. Serving the public interest is not a primary goal of a central bank. The cartel holds the exclusive power to set the price of and issue the medium of taxation. Governments generally prohibit the issue of alternative media for exchange and mandate payments of taxes only in the cartel-issued medium.”
Loss of control of Our Money it seems is a planned two-stage process Augered by the Timing of De Leyns’ trailing of the European Green New Deal, and of Mark Carneys New “Job”shepherding in the carbon credits essential to the Carbon-based currency end game. Think about it we breathe in Oxygen and Breathe Out Carbon Dioxide, how well would it go down if you were told the Governments appointed Money Changers were going to Tax the Air that we breathe, instead they choose to tax the CO2 we Breathe out,
All to maintain the “.. monetary and financial system, (of an economy are part of the socio-politico-economic), control mechanism used by every state to connect the economy with the polity and society.”
Carbon Neutrality has nothing to do with the Levels of CO2 in the Atmosphere at any one time and everything to do with taxing the flows of energy use within the economy at higher levels supporting Corporate state monopolies that will make life more of a struggle for the precariat but enhance the state-sanctioned monopolies of Billionaires and the New Nobility of post Fordistfuedalism..
Originally posted on Rachel Marsden’s Words:
Today’s find was ‘Between the Lines’ (2007) by the American artist Ariana Boussard-Reifel…completed in 2007, it is a book facing race and erasing racism head on, a text on white supremacy completely eviscerated by the artist, word by word. ‘It is a white supremacist text that I cut…
Homes should be places to live, commercial property places to create
wealth. Neither should be things of pure speculative profit or loss.
People should be free to work for themselves or others without the
clamp of taxation or bureaucracy.
Government should be run as a business serving all citizens – its
“shareholders”. It should not be a charity for bankers, landowners,
the very wealthy or the poor.
SFR Group Position Statement
We need to be rather careful about the term “opinion is divided”.
This is an excellent Paper on the Mathematics of Climate Change and Climate Change Alarmism, Climatology as opposed to Climate Politics,